This is a question I get asked a lot on this site. Here’s a video covering the topic. I’ll add cliff notes soon:
Want to know the difference between Affilorama, AffiloBlueprint, and AffiloJetpack? Here’s what you need to know. If you click the links on any of the product names, you’ll go directly to my detailed review of each:
- Affilorama is both the brand name, and the colloquial name of the free training product that is offered on affilorama.com. It’s a basic guide to the key concepts of affiliate marketing.
- AffiloBlueprint. This is a detailed, step-by-step guide to building your first profitable affiliate website. AffiloBlueprint is focused on a very specific process and type of affiliate site.
- AffiloJetpack. The way to think of this is like “flat pack furniture for affiliate marketing”. It’s an ultra-premium product with a price point around $1000 USD, but the whole point is equipping you with a framework to very quickly build, grow and monetise affiliate sites in evergreen niches.
So which one is the best?
My take on it is:
- If you’re a total beginner with no experience, then Affilorama free is where you want to start. Just be prepared for the fact that you will get hit with a lot of promotional emails. As I mentioned above, you’re basically putting yourself in their funnel in exchange for free content (although it is good free content and very helpful).
- If you’ve got some experience and you’re good at thinking outside of the box, then AffiloJetpack is the product to go for. However, it is a premium product with a high price point, so if you’re really strapped for cash, then you need to think carefully before proceeding.
- AffiloBlueprint is the kind of “no man’s land”. It’s not cheap enough to simply be an impulse buy (although there can be some excellent specials from time to time). It does offer solid – albeit slightly outdated – step-by-step training.